5 Person Tent Tex Sport Camouflage Hexagon Dome
When you’ve got extra gear or need extra space, the Green Mountain 5 Person Tent Tex Sport Camouflage Hexagon Dome provides an additional 20 square feet than the 4XD with all the same great design features and materials. PahaQue Green Mountain Tents are engineered to pick up where others leave off and to provide performance you can count on.
– Heavy duty elbow connectors provide strength and make set-up super easy
– Just like sleeping outdoors in good weather with out the bugs and critters
– 5 to 6 person design can be easily set-up by one person in under 5 minutes
– Floor, rainfly, and sidewall seams are factory seam-taped for total waterproof performance
– Bathtub style floor ensures ground water stays out and your gear stays dry
– Adjustable/removable mesh gear loft for extra off-the-ground gear storage is included
– Large main outer door can be unzipped and utilized as an awning while keeping the inner mesh door closed to keep bugs out
– Large door, 3 large windows, and all mesh roof provide excellent ventilation and stargazing on clear, warm nights
– Windows, doors, and rainfly are totally waterproof for bad weather performance
– All door and window mesh is no-see-um grade to keep the smallest bugs out
– Awning poles included
– Optional Footprint available – recommended to extend the life of your tents floor
– Includes complete set of stakes and adjustable guylines
– Oversized stuff sack for easy storage
– Steel and fiberglass pole combo
– 3+ Season
– 5 Person Tent
– Dimensions: 10′ L x 8′ W x 6’6″ H
– Floor Area: 80 Square Feet
– Weight: 25 lbs
| Shipping Dimensions
Item Weight: 23.4 pounds.
Billable Weight : 25 pounds.
Dimensions: 9.5″ (W) x 9.5″ (H) x 27″ (D)
We compare the actual weight with the dimensional weight and use the higher one. Dimensional weight is figured by taking L x W x H and dividing by 166.
Billable weight calculation: Item Weight (actual or dimensional) + .25 + 5% of the weight and then rounded to the next lb.