8 man Tent Coleman Montana 16′ x 7′, 8 person
With its cabin-like design and plenty of room to stand and move, the 8 man Tent Coleman Montana 16′ x 7′, 8 person feels more like a house than a tent at the campsite. It’s designed to hold up to the weather. Specially angled windows let in the light, but not the water when it rains—even when they’re open. Insta-Clip Pole Attachments stand up to high wind and the WeatherTec System’s patented welded floors and inverted protected seams help you stay dry. The snag-free, continuous pole sleeves mean you only have to feed the poles once—reducing setup time to just 15 minutes. The spacious interior is large enough to fit 3 queen size airbeds. Before you lie down, attach the fly for protection from the rain, or on dry nights, gaze at the stars through the mesh roof.
– Modified dome design with specially angled windows that keep rain out even when they’re open
– Great for family car campers, scout leaders, extended camping trips
– Electrical access port to bring technology inside the tent
– Hinged door
– Door awning, protection from rain and sun
– WeatherTec System— patented welded floors and inverted seams keep water out
– Detachable rainfly for weather protection, mesh roof for more sunlight
– Insta-Clip Pole Attachments stand up to winds
– Snag-free, continuous pole sleeves for easy setup
– Two interior gear pockets make small, important items easy to find
– Easy, 15-minute setup with color-coded poles
– Carry bag with separate sacks for poles and stakes
– Footprint: 16′ x 7′
– Center Height: 74″
– Doors: 1 hinged
– Sleeps: 8 people
– Rooms: 1
– Fly: Polyester taffeta 75D
– Inner Tent: Polyester mesh 68D
– Floor: Polyethylene 1000D-140g
– Poles: 11mm fiberglass
Item Weight: 26.15 pounds.
Billable Weight : 28 pounds.
Dimensions: 9.25″ (W) x 9″ (H) x 27.375″ (D)
We compare the actual weight with the dimensional weight and use the higher one. Dimensional weight is figured by taking L x W x H and dividing by 166.
Billable weight calculation: Item Weight (actual or dimensional) + .25 + 5% of the weight and then rounded to the next lb.