|Cedar Ridge Rimrock 3 Description
The Rimrock is a free standing two pole design with shock-corded fiberglass poles. The poles attach to the tent with clips and at the corners with ring and pins for fast and easy set-up. Multi-pass urethane coating is applied on the fly for maximum weather protection. Extra-large No. 8 zippers on the door offer extra durability. Two large mesh windows (one in the back and one in the front door) offer excellent venting and visibility. An awning fly at the front and rear permit venting of the windows in any weather. PE Tub style floor. Guy-out Loops on the fly add support in wind and rain. Mesh storage pockets, gear loft, 8″ steel stakes are also included.
– Free standing two pole design with shock corded fiberglass poles
– 185T polyester fly resists UV damage and stays taut
– Factory sealed fly gives best weather protection
– Weatherproof fly with an awning over the door and rear window
– PE tub style floor
– Mesh storage pockets
– 8″ steel stakes
– Guy ropes included
– Extra large No. 8 zippers on door for extra durability
– Great ventilation with two zippered windows (door and rear)
– Large side mesh panels
– 3 Person tent
– Dimensions: 7′ x 7’6″
– Center Height: 50″
– Weight: 8.2 lbs.
Item Weight: 9.3 pounds.
Billable Weight : 11 pounds.
Dimensions: 7″ (W) x 7″ (H) x 23.5″ (D)
We compare the actual weight with the dimensional weight and use the higher one. Dimensional weight is figured by taking L x W x H and dividing by 166.
Billable weight calculation: Item Weight (actual or dimensional) + .25 + 5% of the weight and then rounded to the next lb.