|Stove Btn 1 Brnr Fyrestorm Description
Coleman Fyrestorm Butane/Propane backpacking stove
– EZ Glide pop-up pan supports for one-step setup and compact storage and transport
– Wind block burner shroud offers 360 degree wind protection in an ultra-compact design
– Powerful burner boils 1 L in 7 min. in a 3 M/Sec. wind
– Included: Carry case doubles as a lidded drinking cup
– Power: 12,000 BTU
– Cooking Space: TBD
– Ignition: Match light
– Fuel Type: 220-G Butane/Propane cartridge
– Runtime: Up to 1 Hour on high
– Weight: 4.8 oz.
Item Weight: 0.6 pounds.
Billable Weight : 1 pounds.
Dimensions: 4.375″ (W) x 3.5″ (H) x 6″ (D)
We compare the actual weight with the dimensional weight and use the higher one. Dimensional weight is figured by taking L x W x H and dividing by 166.
Billable weight calculation: Item Weight (actual or dimensional) + .25 + 5% of the weight and then rounded to the next lb.