PahaQue Family Tent Promontory XD, 8 Person Tent
The PahaQue Family Tent Promontory XD, 8 Person Tent offers campers lots of room, with a generous peak height of 7 feet and a roomy 12′ x 10′ floor space. That’s 120 total square feet of room, or two spacious 6′ X 10′ rooms. Doors on either end offer individual access to each room, and the large side door makes entry to either room a breeze! There’s even a built-in awning that offers flexibility to meet any weather conditions. Two large windows also offer excellent campsite visibility and ventilation.
– Removable room divider with built-in zippered door.
– Adjustable/removable mesh gear loft included.
– Two removable gear hammocks suspended under each window
– Large zipper door can be fully opened and used as an awning (one set of awning poles is included)
– Rainfly also has a large (65″ high 65″ long 115″ wide) built-in awning for additional storm protection.
– Reflective and adjustable guy lines, full set of ground stakes
– Floor Size: 144″ x 120″
– Minimum: 60″ at sidewalls
– Maximum: 84″ at peak
– Main Side Door: 55″ high 98″ Wide at top tapers to 72″ at bottom
– End Doors: 55″ high 84″ wide at top taper to 24″ at bottom
– Side window dimensions: 36″ X 36″
– “Bathtub Floor”: Extends 3″ up sidewall
– Awning: 60″ high 60″ long 112″ wide
– 3 Season
– Poles: High performance 100% aluminum 6000 Series Alloy, diameter 22mm (7/8″), shock corded
– Sidewalls and Rainfly: 185T Polyester Taffeta, with 1500mm PU waterproof coating and fully tape sealed
– Mesh roof windows and doors: 75D Polyester No-See-Um mesh
– Floor: 200D Polyester Oxford, with 1500mm PU waterproof coating and fully tape sealed
– Zippers: YKK Brand nylon coil with heavy-duty, corrosion-resistant nickel sliders
| Shipping Dimensions
Item Weight: 31.1 pounds.
Billable Weight : 33 pounds.
Dimensions: 11.5″ (W) x 11″ (H) x 33″ (D)
We compare the actual weight with the dimensional weight and use the higher one. Dimensional weight is figured by taking L x W x H and dividing by 166.
Billable weight calculation: Item Weight (actual or dimensional) + .25 + 5% of the weight and then rounded to the next lb.